What types of gold bars exist?
Gold has been and remains a reliable investment. Not only does it always stay in value, but it also attracts its owners with several other qualities:
- Gold is tangible; you can hold the bar in your hand, give it as a gift or receive it as a gift. It is a real investment, which creates a psychological feeling of stability and confidence in the future.
- It is easy enough to be converted, because the gold bar can be sold, melted down, deposited in a bank.
We have already mentioned how to invest in gold. And today we want to focus on the features of gold bars which are the most comfortable and win-win option for buying gold.
How can gold bars be classified according to the type of production
First of all, gold bars differ by their production technology. They can be:
At Golden Way we sell exclusively cast gold bars of high quality. They are considered the most reliable investment options.
One more gradation of gold bars should not be disregarded - their purpose.
- Measured bars are what we offer. They have a precisely determined weight up to 1000 grams, standardization and certification of the London Gold Exchange with the highest stamp.
- Standard bars are rather blanks, raw material for further re-melting. Such bars are not sold to the public, but resold to production for further processing.
If you are planning to invest in gold, measured gold bars from Golden Way are the best option for purchase. In our online store we offer gold bars from our own mine weighing from 1 to 100 grams, each of which is individually packed, certified for quality and meets international standards.
What concerns peculiarities of measured bars
Of course, gold mining companies follow certain rules when producing measured bars. What should a buyer know about measured bars and their peculiarities?
- Gold bars have strictly defined dimensions. The size may slightly differ from what is stated.
- Gold bars have a 999.95 stamp because less than that is not allowed in the bullion.
- When selling bars, the shape and size may vary slightly, but this must be stated in the sales contract. The standard is a rectangular shape, sometimes a truncated pyramid shape.
- The bullion should be clean from dirt, dust, grease and scratches. If they tried to sell you a scratched bullion bar, such a seller is not reliable.
- There may be a manufacturer's marking on several sides of the bar.
- You may produce gold bars in the following denominations: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, and 100 grams. Golden Way has exactly those kinds of bars. There are also heavier ingots that weigh from 250 grams to 1000 grams.
Want to know more about gold? Become a partner with us. The Golden Way will make you an expert in gold and an experienced investor. We are happy to share with you our experience and insights, teach you how to earn differently and think differently. In addition, in our online store you can buy gold bars of different weight both for your own savings and as a gift to your loved ones. We work with partners all over the world, we deliver gold bars to any country and offer the best prices for gold bars plus a guarantee that they comply with international standards.